The average therapist spends 1 to 2 hours a day writing documentation.
It’s the worst part of being a PT or OT.
By the end of the day, your brain is tired and it’s difficult to put into words the skilled treatment you just spent the entire day performing.
Enter Therapy Documentation Templates
These well-crafted documentation phrases save you time by providing you with inspiration on how to phrase the skill you provide to your patients.
You can copy and paste directly from the PDF, and modify the phrases to fit your documentation style and to reflect the skilled treatment you've provided.
This template provides you with real assessment phrases and paragraphs used in actual therapy documentation. Of course, you should always provide accurate documentation based on the skill you provided.
These templates simply give you the creative flow that you may be lacking at the end of a long day treating patients.
You can spend an extra 30 minutes a day typing similar assessments over and over. Or you can modify these templates to create a time-saving system for documenting your skilled treatment.
- Subjective Sample for Evaluations
- Objective Examples & Templates
- Sample Assessment Formula
- Over 60 Assessment Examples
- Assessments for Therapeutic Activity & Exercises
- Assessments for Neuromuscular Re-Education
- Assessment Examples for Gait Training
- Assessments of Manual Therapy
- Sample Evaluation Assessment Paragraphs
- Sample Plans and Response to Treatment Phrases
- 20 printable pages of time-saving documentation examples
These templates are a must-have for new grads or current therapists who want to save time so they can enjoy their life outside of the clinic.